Short But Serious Points For Admission Formalities
Open House Information
The Olympiad preparation we cater to mainly comprises of 2 rounds. Round 1 is for all who pays and participates. But Round 2 is for the ones who qualify. To make our 80% of the students enrolled with us to get qualified for Round 2, we have made some clear-cut rules, simple to understand and easy to follow.
Considering the present academic and co-curricular schedule of the students, we stick to the following:
ADMISSION FORMALITY RULES
1. Admission Formality For Offline Olympiad Mock Tests to complete by May 15
2. Offline Mock Test Practice will begin from first week of June
3. It will continue for 8 months
4. Parents need to pay on a monthly basis
5. No discount for one time payment for the whole course
6. Special packages for multiple subject Olympiad preparation.
7. Special discount for Online Mock Test series for Offline registered student
8. Late Registration is allowed on seat availability for Offline Practice Classes, but with full payment for the months being missed.
9. Reference Cashback is applicable on seat availability at our different Test Prep Centres
All the above rules are for Offline Olympiad Practice Classes